Slide Leak

jennifer

WE have an 2011 M22 and the slide has started leaking in the bottom right hand corner. It only seems to happen during significant rain and wind storms. It seems to drip down from the bottom corner of the slide and get in behind the wall beside the slide. We can see where it is but can't determine how to fix it?

Any thoughts?

danemayer

Hi jennifer,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

I'm sure other owners will have some advice for you shortly.

dieseldog

Verify that there is caulking on the side of the D seals. It’s common for caulk to be missing down the sides of these and water will come in just as you describe.

jennifer

carl.swoyer

WE have an 2011 M22 and the slide has started leaking in the bottom right hand corner. It only seems to happen during significant rain and wind storms. It seems to drip down from the bottom corner of the slide and get in behind the wall beside the slide. We can see where it is but can't determine how to fix it?

Any thoughts?
Pictures of the slide and location of the water would be helpful

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

jennifer

I have picture to upload but have not been able to figure out how. There is only adding a picture from a URL not from my computer. Not sure if it's because I'm new and my posts are still be monitored?

LBR

I have picture to upload but have not been able to figure out how. There is only adding a picture from a URL not from my computer. Not sure if it's because I'm new and my posts are still be monitored?
Try it again now that you have 3 posts...