How do I know if I have a rubber roof?

We just bought a new(to us)/old but never been used 2015 Elkridge 38 RSRT. How do I tell if I have a rubber roof and what is good for cleaning and caring for the roof? We are newbies at this so any advise would be great. :D Thanks!

jimtoo

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

If you have questions about anything in/on your unit, you can find the answer most likely right here using the search option. We have a great search engine on the forum, both simple and advanced. Sometimes that is the fastest way to find an answer instead of waiting on someone to reply. While you are getting acquainted with the forum try out the search tab for fun.

Also we have a great owners manuals and Heartland User Guide area in the Tools tab at top of page. A lot of the guides are written by members or owners that actually used the subject.

Jim M

david-steph2018

Hi welcome to the forum. Congrats on your new to you unit. Hope you guys will have tons of fun in it in the future. If you any questions on equipment on the rig you can call Heartland. When you call you will need to have the last 6 of your vin number.

Gaffer

You will indeed have a rubber roof. Clean it with Dawn and a medium stiff push brush. Do this before waxing as Dawn can strip wax.