EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: ON, Niagara Falls - 9/16/2020 to 9/20/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Heartlanders, it is with sincere disappointment we announce the cancellation of the Canada-East Region Rally scheduled for September 2020. It is our strong belief this rally had the potential to be a great one and memorable in every sense.

To everyone who contacted us indicating their interest to attend, we thank you.

Niagara Falls, Canada is a gorgeous spot to visit and we encourage you to visit. Campark Resort will certainly meet all your camping needs for any size Heartland rig.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards, Bob & Christine

mtnspet

So sorry to hear about the cancellation. We were getting ready to sign up (sigh). Niagara Falls is a wonderful place to visit and stay a while.

Bill and DeAnna Haynes

porthole

Retired
Heartlanders, it is with sincere disappointment we announce the cancellation of the Canada-East Region Rally scheduled for September 2020. It is our strong belief this rally had the potential to be a great one and memorable in every sense.

To everyone who contacted us indicating their interest to attend, we thank you.

Niagara Falls, Canada is a gorgeous spot to visit and we encourage you to visit. Campark Resort will certainly meet all your camping needs for any size Heartland rig.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards, Bob & Christine

Christine & Bob - sorry to see you are cancelling your rally.

Last edited:

jbeletti

Julie and I at Club HQ are also sad the Fournelles had to cancel this event. As we know what their situation is, we fully understand and support their decision.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Hello everyone. Just an fyi that donna and i are trying to contact bob and christine to discuss possibly doing this rally for them. A number of things have to fall in place with a committee of help. May want to hold off making other plans until we can see if we can do this. I have talked to jim and now waiting to talk to bob and christine. Thanks.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Hello everyone. Just an fyi that donna and i are trying to contact bob and christine to discuss possibly doing this rally for them. A number of things have to fall in place with a committee of help. May want to hold off making other plans until we can see if we can do this. I have talked to jim and now waiting to talk to bob and christine. Thanks.

Update........Sorry to say we couldnt resurrect this rally and is officially cancelled. Hopefully some you might consider our ontario rally june 12 to 14 at quintes isle rv resort.

arisce

Can we get together and have an unsponsered rally. Just to keep in touch. Same place. Same when. Same times. Who would b interested?
All take care and be safe,
William and Karen
P.S. Of course all remains in the covid-19 restrictions being lifted.

arisce

Can we get together and have an unsponsered rally. Just to keep in touch. Same place. Same when. Same times. Who would b interested?
William and Karen
Anyone?

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
William and Karen

I believe there is a campout scheduled. Please contact the Ontario Chapter Leaders directly either by email or PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.