KLI Interbational 9000 LP Gas Regulator

Tghoover

Hi All,

I have a strong propane smell in one of my propane tank lockers. I notice a small amount of an oil like substance drip from the LP regulator. I assume it may have a bad diaphragm. IN any case, does anyone know where to get a replacement. A google search came up with no options to buy. Thanks

carl.swoyer

Hi All,

I have a strong propane smell in one of my propane tank lockers. I notice a small amount of an oil like substance drip from the LP regulator. I assume it may have a bad diaphragm. IN any case, does anyone know where to get a replacement. A google search came up with no options to buy. Thanks
I just replaced mine from Amazon. Unless there's something specific or different with the original ? What does it look like.
I also had a leak on the compression fitting on the crossover line. Took the line the a hose maker. He cut the bad off and put a new one on.
I then took the rig in for a lp leak test. Both tanks on and no lp pressure drop.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Tghoover

Do you happen to have the part number of what you ordered as a search on Amazon for "
[h=2]KLI International 9000[/h]Camoe up with nothing in amazon

I just replaced mine from Amazon. Unless there's something specific or different with the original ? What does it look like.
I also had a leak on the compression fitting on the crossover line. Took the line the a hose maker. He cut the bad off and put a new one on.
I then took the rig in for a lp leak test. Both tanks on and no lp pressure drop.

carl.swoyer

Do you happen to have the part number of what you ordered as a search on Amazon for "
[h=2]KLI International 9000[/h]Camoe up with nothing in amazon
I think you can find any single stage RV regulator that should work as a replacement.

MJordan

"PA n MA s"
I just replaced mine. It was 15 years old.
The old model was a Marshall C6121.
I called my local RV Dealer parts shop and they had a replacement one.
It was KLI International 9000 as mentioned earlier.
I also replaced the pigtail since it was old.

God Bless
Michael