What I would like to see on my Big Horn Traveler

hbdawg

We love our 2019 32RS and knowing what we do we would still buy it. Here is what would make our Big Horn traveler even better:

1. Rear scare lights
2. soundbar (I added one)
3. hook up in cabinets over tv for dish receiver
4. have refrigerator change places with cabinets on its right so you can open the refrigerator with slide closed
5. maxxair fan over kitchen
6. side valances in bedroom
7. outlets at kitchen table
8. two more ceiling speakers in front room

I'm glad we bought the 2019. The changes made to the 2020 make the coach less desirable.

Semi-Hex

Grand Poobah!
All of our speakers are oriented wrong. I just use the sound bar I added.
It makes you wonder why they wouldn’t put outlets where you need them (at the dining table).
I’ve already added three ceiling exhaust fans.
And I can open the freezer and one door of the fridge when the slider is closed.

hbdawg

All of our speakers are oriented wrong. I just use the sound bar I added.
It makes you wonder why they wouldn’t put outlets where you need them (at the dining table).
I’ve already added three ceiling exhaust fans.
And I can open the freezer and one door of the fridge when the slider is closed.

I guess you had to cut holes in your ceiling. How are you able to open the freeze and the frig?

Semi-Hex

Grand Poobah!
I guess you had to cut holes in your ceiling. How are you able to open the freeze and the frig?

Just on two of them. The ceiling fan was so useless it had to go. The bedroom fan was pretty easy. You have to be careful with the way they run wires. Some have no slack and others have an extra foot or two so you can move them around.

I can open one fridge door and both freezer doors with the slides closed.

My guess is this 32RS has an optional 12 cubic foot four door rv refrigerator rather than the residential refrigerator.

Semi-Hex

Grand Poobah!
My guess is this 32RS has an optional 12 cubic foot four door rv refrigerator rather than the residential refrigerator.

This is my first big rig but one of the things I wanted to do was boondock and or dry camp. From the people I’ve met who have the residential fridge is this is something I didn’t want or seethe value.
I wanted to be able to camp on solar.

Second, if you put three 32 RS travelers side by side all would be really different.