Future new owner / POSs 373

Dklozik

Future new owner / Possibly 373

Me and the wife have decided on purchasing a new toy hauler and have decided on the Heartland brand. I though we had narrowed it down to the 373 and almost pulled the trigger this last weekend. The only holdup was the lack of the 3 season door. I was told by the salesman to get this option, I’d have to move up to the Cyclone trailers. However, Heartland website says the door is an option on the Torque, so I emailed someone at Heartland who then confirmed the 3 season door is NOT an option. I really like the 373, so i wanted other peoples opinions to see if the 3 season door should be a deal breaker.

Every time i buy something I always try to see if there is a good forum to pull from and thankfully found this one. Hopefully after purchase, I’ll be able to give back some helpful info or advice to the forum. Anyway, thanks to anyone who replies.

David from Houston.

BLR

Re: Future new owner / Possibly 373

We have a Cyclone and we leave the tailgate down all the time unless it calls for rain and use the rear patio daily.

Maybe try the Road Warrior it may have a 3 seasons door, we changed our the plastic inserts for smoked plexiglass..
No more distortion looking out the back

Barbara

Sent from BLR Logistics

avvidclif

We have the door. In Texas is usable abt 1 month total out of 12. We either have summer or winter. Unless you put up curtains people can see in the back end. For what they charge I would pass but it came on ours.

pjones1969

We have the 3 season doors on our Cyclone, came with it so we use them when we can. I think I would be ok with just a pull down screen. If it’s nice enough outside to use them then I’d be ok with just having the back down for the day. I guess it depends on how you envision yourself using them.

https://www.etrailer.com/RV-Doors/L...fE1Fq5rzxuCT7IUgOeRq6rDlNz4WBmg8aAuxZEALw_wcB

FYI, the 3 season doors take about 6” away from your garage length.

NP_Chief

If you like the 373, check out after market options. Several companies make screens to fit the garage door on toy haulers.