Reputable RV repair shop - Dallas / Ft. Worth area

GRod

Looking for some advice on a reputable RV repair shop in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. I have a 2019 LM365 Newport needing awning and linoleum repair in the kitchen as the slide has ripped it up. I have had horrible experience with ExploreUSA RV Super Center in Denton and looking for alternate options. Thanks for the help.

danemayer

Hi GRod,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. I'm sure you'll get some recommendations shortly.

Dmetcalf

Call this guy (817) 262-2601. I have had a great experience with him and would highly recommend ..!

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Blue Moon RV is a Mobile Service and RV service center in Carrollton, TX

I have also used;
South REV Technical Center
5201 South IH-35 West, Alvarado, TX 76009
Service Hours: 6 a.m.-2:30 p.m. CT Monday-Friday
Parts Store: 6:30 a.m.-4 p.m. CT Monday-Friday

800-299-1158

They might have closed this location. The above information is from a REV Recreation group web page. Other pages on Rev Recreation do not show this location.

GRod

Terry H and Dmetcalf, thank you for the recommendations. I'll give Blue Moon RV a call as they are close to home.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Terry H and Dmetcalf, thank you for the recommendations. I'll give Blue Moon RV a call as they are close to home.

I second Blue Moon, they did great work for us a few years back on a delam repair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

farside291

3rd on Blue Moon, They replaced my entire front cap, did an outstanding job, and got a free tee shirt and cap when I left!

danemayer

For warranty work, if you want to use a non-Heartland Dealer, independent shop, or mobile service, you MUST get prior approval from Heartland. Without prior approval, you will have to pay the bill yourself without reimbursement. Also, with mobile service, you're making a trade-off where you avoid the time, trouble and expense of dropping the trailer at a service location, but you have to pay the service/travel charge.

And if your dealer has previously attempted repair on these items, they probably filed a claim with Heartland in order to be paid. Manufacturers generally don't want to pay twice for the same repair, so if that's the case, you should call Heartland Customer Service to discuss how to move forward. Call 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready.

TXgearhead

Good for Heartland.
We are supposed to take delivery of our 2018 Oshkosh tomorrow. Of course we were supposed to get it yesterday.
Yeah, ExploreUSA in Alvin TX.
Low expectations fulfilled.
It is 2 years old so no warranty. Bought a Good Sam policy.
It might be the best RV we ever owned. Then again it could be the worst.