New Sundance owner in the Florida Panhandle

Dusther

New to RV'n we've had a Forest River Wildwood 18' toy hauler that we have used a few times locally. Last weekend we upgraded to a Sundance 221RB and super happy about it. Still in the process of getting it set up. We have so many spots to go in the extreme West end of the Panhandle not sure if we will venture out farther than that but it is nice to know we have the right equipment too if we want.

david-steph2018

New to RV'n we've had a Forest River Wildwood 18' toy hauler that we have used a few times locally. Last weekend we upgraded to a Sundance 221RB and super happy about it. Still in the process of getting it set up. We have so many spots to go in the extreme West end of the Panhandle not sure if we will venture out farther than that but it is nice to know we have the right equipment too if we want.

Congrats on the new unit. Where are you in the Panhandle? I was stationed in Pensacola 86 to Nov 89. We went back there in June of 2018 and seen the bases were very different. The area had grown up a bunch too!. We will be back there for December 6-9th staying at Avalon Landing in Milton during our trip to Arizona.

Dusther

Thanks Jayc, I'm over on the Pensacola side of the State so def not concerned with it over here. But at least we have a rig to bug out in much more comfortably if need be.

PEG0MINE

Congrats and thinking strongly in favor of same Sundance 221RB model, i.e. mainly the floor plan w/rear entrance.
Any fun experiences to share to date?
[Loved the North Trail 22RBK but only available in front/bedroom entrance.]
P.S. Noticed that of the 4 Heartland models w/front f/g caps, Sundance has yet to have the front f/g cap seam wrapped around towards the side, which can be huge re wind friction damage...similar to boat hull construction.