Desk added in slideout of 2019 Big Horn 3970rd

b569c725-142e-4469-a4a1-a2117e33948d
We are new Big Horn owners. Actually, we are completely new to RV living. We sold the big house and decided to live stationary until retirement in about 7 years. I have a graphic design business so we pulled out one of our sofa sleepers and added this desk. We are not handy people but it looks like it was made for this spot. I am very happy. :D

jimtoo

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club, then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I guess since you’re a new member we can’t see the photo? (Photos are Restricted for new members.) Maybe try I few more posts and then post a pic again!

I also am a graphic designer and we did the same thing in our Big Country 4010RD!

6e33d6fb9a8d2af25a6c8af2ca5a8835.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Georgia_Biker

I guess since you’re a new member we can’t see the photo? (Photos are Restricted for new members.) Maybe try I few more posts and then post a pic again!

I also am a graphic designer and we did the same thing in our Big Country 4010RD!

6e33d6fb9a8d2af25a6c8af2ca5a8835.jpg

Fantastic job! Looks great and functional. Here is what we did removing our little "dine in" table. We eat most of our meals with them in our lap watching TV or outside at the picnic table. I needed a more functional work space.

IMG_3930.jpg

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Fantastic job! Looks great and functional. Here is what we did removing our little "dine in" table. We eat most of our meals with them in our lap watching TV or outside at the picnic table. I needed a more functional work space.

View attachment 65034

I love it! Where did you get the table? How long is it?

Flick

b569c725-142e-4469-a4a1-a2117e33948d
We are new Big Horn owners. Actually, we are completely new to RV living. We sold the big house and decided to live stationary until retirement in about 7 years. I have a graphic design business so we pulled out one of our sofa sleepers and added this desk. We are not handy people but it looks like it was made for this spot. I am very happy. :D

In our Cyclone, we took out the recliners due to peeling and now enjoy the open space. I built a custom table in the corner to better use the space.

Attachments

• A1152B67-3C82-4489-87EB-907D4A092847.jpg
    A1152B67-3C82-4489-87EB-907D4A092847.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 40

david-steph2018

We also added a desk to the Road Warrior. We took out 2 sections of the 5 section sofa and then put in a desk. Wife found it on Wayfair for a decent price. What happen my 12 year grandson and I pulled the seats out and assembled the desk one day while the wife was out (shopping).