I’m baffled

Flooringit

Ok so I’m baffled here. I have a cyclone 2014 4000. And right in front of the couch I noticed a soft spot a week ago. I thought huh must’ve always been there , tonight I noticed it got bigger. So I took the cups out the hold the table, and the insulation is moist , stinks like mold. There is to my knowledge no water lines there , I have looked under the camper everything’s dry , no drips. What’s going on here ? I hardly ever use the sink , usually just use paper plates and plastic silver ware. Ac’s are draining to gutters and down the spouts. BA830041-E606-4D42-9025-F4608E302217.jpg

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Run your fingers along the lines in the sink cabinet and see if they’re wet. A loose fitting at the underside of a faucet can leak plenty of water over time, whether you use it or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
What John says but wrap a sheet of TP around each of the sink’s supply lines and drain
The DW complained about our BR vanity always being damp. Nothing noticeable but still. Using TP I discovered one faucet fitting was weeping because the pex was torqued and loosening my efforts to tighten the fitting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flooringit

I will check this evening. It’s strange that it’s in that spot. Even if I drop coraplast there’s another black cloth holding in the insulation. What a pain. I move to this spot about a month ago. Was at last one a year and half never a issue. Maybe soemthong
came loose when moving

Flooringit

Water lines for the sink don’t even go into the floor. They are in the slide out. No clue where water would get in there

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I looked at a floor plan on line, If you have a residential fridge with Ice maker It is probably the valve or water line under the sink going to the fridge. Or the next closest thing is the toilet. I could be running under the flooring to the lowest point.

Jerrod

Flooringit

I came back today and water was dripping so I started looking as it was a pretty good drip. It was the hot water line on the back of the hot water heater. It must’ve been very slow and just kept going down the line. The lines for the slideout go out in that area. I have had a fan going for 3 days flood is getting hard again hope it stays good

danemayer

I came back today and water was dripping so I started looking as it was a pretty good drip. It was the hot water line on the back of the hot water heater. It must’ve been very slow and just kept going down the line. The lines for the slideout go out in that area. I have had a fan going for 3 days flood is getting hard again hope it stays good

The hot outlet from the water heater usually has a check valve, in some cases brass, in some cases plastic. If yours is plastic, it may be cracked and in need of replacement.

If you have a Suburban water heater, page 14 of our owner-written Water Heater Troubleshooting guide has pictures and instructions on how to replace the check valve.

Flooringit

Mine is brass I tightened the fitting I haven’t see it leak again but I slept all night lol. I’ll be checking it next week