EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: IL, Chatham - 9/10/2020 to 9/12/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

PALTeam

Past Indiana Chapter Leaders
Sorry, but we have to cancel. Pam's mom turns 90 in September, and the 13th is the only time that works for the celebration. We need to be there early to communicate, coordinate, decorate and several other 'ates'. Bummed, but she's Pam's only mum, so I know you'll understand. Hope you have a good 'un!

Lyle

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I just made a reservation at the park for the 9/7 - 9/13 Leaving on Monday the 14th

See you then...

BC

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Hi Michael and Nancy,

We just called and made reservations at the Double J, arriving the 10th and departing the 13th. Looking forward to seeing everyone at your Camp Out. Safe travels to everyone!

Santanilson

Illinois Chapter Leaders-Retired
I just made a reservation at the park for the 9/7 - 9/13 Leaving on Monday the 14th

See you then...

BC
Looking forward to seeing you and safe travels!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Michael and Nancy,

We just called and made reservations at the Double J, arriving the 10th and departing the 13th. Looking forward to seeing everyone at your Camp Out. Safe travels to everyone!

looks like a great gathering and look forward to seeing you also, safe travels!

TXBobcat

Fulltime
For those that may be interested below is a link to my dropbox for the photos I have taken here at the Double J campout. Just click on the Dropbox link...

Dropbox Link

I am also posting the link on the Heartland RV Owners Group..

BC

BTW.. the photos with all the RED shirts is worn on Friday celebrating Remember Everyone Deployed ... This is to acknowledge all military branches serving those deployed through out the world...

"Hi-Viz" Bill

For those that may be interested below is a link to my dropbox for the photos I have taken here at the Double J campout. Just click on the Dropbox link...

Dropbox Link

I am also posting the link on the Heartland RV Owners Group..

BC

.... Bob !!! Thank you so much for all the pictures you have provided for the last 3 campouts ( WI, MI, IL ) .. You done a GREAT job, in preserving some of the Memories we've all had a chance to be a part of over the last month or so !!!!!

Safe Travels!! We'll see you down the road !!!!

Hi-Viz & Susie

Status
Not open for further replies.