Mobile RV service in Elkhart area?

mthompson

I'm presently in Elkhart with my Big Horn in the factory service facility. They are doing a super good job of fixing my issue. While in this area I would like to have my AC units cleaned and serviced, and my Splendide dryer fixed. Does anyone know a mobile service that I can contact? Thanks for your help. Mark

jbeletti

Re: Mobile R service in Elkhart area

I don't know any mobile servicers in Elkhart but I suggest contacting Charger Enterprises, just down the road on CR6.

BarbandFrank

We were at the Heartland National Rally in June in Goshen, IN and spoke to Rod from the Affinity RV Group (Mobile RV repair service). Our neighbors at the rally were having some work done by Rod at Affinity and they said they were very happy with the service. Phone 574-971-5543 or 260-350-1129.

We we recently had some work done to our Landmark at Tiara RV in Elkhart and we were happy with the outcome. They sell and service Heartland 5th wheels among other brands. Phone: 574-266-2136.

Good luck.

GregP

I can't help with your original enquiry regarding service...but I couldn't help but notice that Illinois is the only one of the lower 48 states not marked on your your signature map. One more state and you can continue travelling while channelling Johnny Cash (I've Been Everywhere Man). Good luck on your search for a mobile tech.

mthompson

We were at the Heartland National Rally in June in Goshen, IN and spoke to Rod from the Affinity RV Group (Mobile RV repair service). Our neighbors at the rally were having some work done by Rod at Affinity and they said they were very happy with the service. Phone 574-971-5543 or 260-350-1129.

We we recently had some work done to our Landmark at Tiara RV in Elkhart and we were happy with the outcome. They sell and service Heartland 5th wheels among other brands. Phone: 574-266-2136.

Good luck.

Thanks for the info, I tried calling both of them, but their booked up a couple months out. I'll try to get someone set up for where we'll be in a couple months.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't help with your original enquiry regarding service...but I couldn't help but notice that Illinois is the only one of the lower 48 states not marked on your your signature map. One more state and you can continue travelling while channelling Johnny Cash (I've Been Everywhere Man). Good luck on your search for a mobile tech.

Thanks GregP, Actually we had gotten the last state on our way to Goshen for the National rally, I had just forgotten to change it. Have a great day. Mark

david-steph2018

I'm presently in Elkhart with my Big Horn in the factory service facility. They are doing a super good job of fixing my issue. While in this area I would like to have my AC units cleaned and serviced, and my Splendide dryer fixed. Does anyone know a mobile service that I can contact? Thanks for your help. Mark

There is a AC place for RV in Shipsawanna, on the north side of town. I can not remember the name but I know somebody who have used them before for repairs. Try to get in touch with Mark Comer his screen name is mrcomer. I will try to get him to get in touch with you as well.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)

National RV refrigeration. This guy is awesome. You'll have to come to him but well worth the drive.
RV refer and A/C repair or replacement

https://fixyourfridge.com/

mthompson

There is a AC place for RV in Shipsawanna, on the north side of town. I can not remember the name but I know somebody who have used them before for repairs. Try to get in touch with Mark Comer his screen name is mrcomer. I will try to get him to get in touch with you as well.

I'd like to Thank everyone for the help, we've decided to get it done when we get further down the road, Thanks Mark