Mama Wanted a Backsplash

hut

Just a little update in the kitchen. I used a “Mosaic Peel & Stick” from Lowe’s. The only trim to cover the cuts is around the window, so e cuts had to be pretty spot on. It took me a little time, but mama’s happy! When mama’s happy, we’re all happy!

I figure the bathroom is next.... 😒

Attachments

• BDAA9A47-400E-46ED-A49A-517DE2CE1952.jpg
    BDAA9A47-400E-46ED-A49A-517DE2CE1952.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 209

philbrook

Don't ya know it. First thing my wife asked for was backsplash for kitchen and bathroom. Used home depot glass pencil tile and 12X12 sheets. Worked gread with standard adhesive and non sanded grout. After three thousand miles no crackes or fractures. Used wet tile saw with diamond blade to cut curves etc. What a huge difference. Will post pic after i have my first two posts. LOL. ;)

Fox

Looks good but .... after appeasing momma don't forget to demand something in return, like a new firearm or tow vehicle.
Tit for tat!

NYSUPstater

Looks good but .... after appeasing momma don't forget to demand something in return, like a new firearm or tow vehicle.
Tit for tat!

I would like to comment on the last sentence, but this is a family site after all!!! HeHe

hut

Don't ya know it. First thing my wife asked for was backsplash for kitchen and bathroom. Used home depot glass pencil tile and 12X12 sheets. Worked gread with standard adhesive and non sanded grout. After three thousand miles no crackes or fractures. Used wet tile saw with diamond blade to cut curves etc. What a huge difference. Will post pic after i have my first two posts. LOL. ;)

You got serious with your job! I was afraid of cracking and the weight of the good stuff. 👍

- - - Updated - - -

Tit for tat!

Ha! I get to stay in the house! 🤪🤪

Been shopping motorcycles, though! 🙏