Purchasing new decals

Jajjaaj

My husband and I just recently purchased a 2009 Heartland Bighorn 3670rl, and the decals are faded and peeling. I really want to replace them, and have been googling decals for our model and coming up empty. Lots of graphics, just not for our make and model. Any suggestions?

Niles

We had ours in for some work a few years ago, some decals were taken off. What heartland told us they are no longer available. There are some places in the Elkhart area that will make them, pretty salty though, I would think about a full body paint before spending money on decals that will peel and fade again. By the way congratulations on the 3670RL we still think this is the best floor plan they ever came up with.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
The graphics on our 2009 3670RL have also seen better days, but I don’t think it’s worth the cost to redo them. And I agree with the 3670RL floor plan being one of the best they’ve had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lynn1130

I could not get decals for the Cyclone HD when the front cap was repaired. The RV paint and body shop had a local shop that does decals. They had them make up the decals and they matched perfectly. There was also a post on one of the forums here that had then info on the company that bought all of the remaining decal stock from Heartland. Someone may still have that info.

avvidclif

I checked with a local (East Texas) place and a 7'x7' decal is $639 installed. Using your design. Just for a cost reference point. Don't know if high or low?

LBR

We wanted something different on our CY... it's personalized specifically to our boondocking style, yet generic enough for anyone else should we trade in or sell. We have soooo many compliments on it and stepping out of the mainstream "factory decal highway".

This wrap was comprised of 3 different photos melded together, so one does NOT have to get that perfect, all inclusive picture for a wrap company to use. Make sure you specify to the company of choice to use their higher quality of wrap material for much longer solar longevity. Another hidden bonus is with a couple coats of polish over it, the bugs don't stand a chance against a garden hose nozzle!

This was done by LRT Graphics in Chico, Ca and we already have ideas for the tailgate next spring...
cdb7d5dc070994534a7295c0d9f8939b.jpg
d7cffd3254c5bd3de96e11753656e8d7.jpg

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
If we still have ours when the front cap decal fades/fails I’m going to a local shop for a wrap to replace
Might even go sooner as the painted portion of the cap has seen its share of chipping from 30K plus miles of bugs and stones

tlkidd

When our 2011 Sundance was repaired for pin flex at the Heartland factory a couple of years ago, they had to remove several of the graphics which they no longer carried. After searching online we found
Graphics RV- Performance Graphic/CRS Custom Body Shop in Osceola, IN. They had purchased many of Heartland’s older graphics but they did not have the ones we needed. We sent them pictures of our original graphics along with dimensions and they were able to make new ones for us. We opted to make a trip to Indiana to have them installed. This spring after the rally in Goshen we also had them install a new graphic on the front cap. They did a wonderful job and our RV looks like new!

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Our rig is already almost 12 years old (built Feb., 2008). I figure we’ll keep it for 4 or 5 more years, then sell it “as is, what is.” The interior is still in excellent condition and everything works.

BLR

Why not do a custom wrap??
We had an unfortunate issue when our rig was only 2 weeks.
Waited 2+ years and this is what we decided on

Barbara
bb1ac41f4f5631ffb9f321f4098b77e4.jpg

Sent from BLR Logistics

avvidclif

We wanted something different on our CY... it's personalized specifically to our boondocking style, yet generic enough for anyone else should we trade in or sell. We have soooo many compliments on it and stepping out of the mainstream "factory decal highway".

This wrap was comprised of 3 different photos melded together, so one does NOT have to get that perfect, all inclusive picture for a wrap company to use. Make sure you specify to the company of choice to use their higher quality of wrap material for much longer solar longevity. Another hidden bonus is with a couple coats of polish over it, the bugs don't stand a chance against a garden hose nozzle!

This was done by LRT Graphics in Chico, Ca and we already have ideas for the tailgate next spring...
cdb7d5dc070994534a7295c0d9f8939b.jpg
d7cffd3254c5bd3de96e11753656e8d7.jpg

While it's beautiful I hope it was free as you are advertising for them.

LBR

While it's beautiful I hope it was free as you are advertising for them.
Thank you...

It was "heavily discounted" with quite the lengthy story leading up to it. That advertising was requested by me, and is a decal that was put onto the finished wrap, so it can simply be peeled off.

Last edited:

Jajjaaj

I could not get decals for the Cyclone HD when the front cap was repaired. The RV paint and body shop had a local shop that does decals. They had them make up the decals and they matched perfectly. There was also a post on one of the forums here that had then info on the company that bought all of the remaining decal stock from Heartland. Someone may still have that info.
I'll look for that post, thank you!

Jajjaaj

The graphics on our 2009 3670RL have also seen better days, but I don’t think it’s worth the cost to redo them. And I agree with the 3670RL floor plan being one of the best they’ve had.

I'm in love with this floor plan. Everything makes sense, and I can park anywhere and not worry about the slides blocking the toilet, our bed, or food.

Jajjaaj

Why not do a custom wrap??
We had an unfortunate issue when our rig was only 2 weeks.
Waited 2+ years and this is what we decided on

Barbara
bb1ac41f4f5631ffb9f321f4098b77e4.jpg

Sent from BLR Logistics

Beautiful graphics, and great idea! If I don't find all the decals I need, I will take this route. At this point, it's an option I'll probably have to pursue.