Pre-wired Furrion Wireless Observation System Wiring ...

Ok I just bought the PR250 BH and love it. It came pre-wired for the Furrion rear camera system. But it seems to only come on when my Truck is attached to it.. Would love to have it on all the time does anyone know where they may have run the wiring?

jimtoo

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club, then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M

pjones1969

Since it only works when your truck is attached that tells me it is wired to your clearance light

Our Cyclone was wired to the buss bar in the front compartment so it stays on all the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoveredWagon

Our Cyclone was wired to the buss bar in the front compartment so it stays on all the time

Ours was too, so I installed a small 12 volt relay (from Amazon) so I could turn it off while camping

Last edited:

LBR

Since it only works when your truck is attached that tells me it is wired to your clearance light

And our CY was hot 24/7 from the factory also. I took the camera hot wire up into the 7 way connection at pinbox and tied into the tail light circuit.

Not sure where on the Prowler is the buss bar... lol But going to go hunting for it and love the Idea of a relay to turn it off or on as needed.. Thanks so much.. This is our first new camper so we are very excited and just want to get everything set for the season next year.... :)

jbeletti

Not sure where on the Prowler is the buss bar... lol But going to go hunting for it and love the Idea of a relay to turn it off or on as needed.. Thanks so much.. This is our first new camper so we are very excited and just want to get everything set for the season next year.... :)

There may be a row of mini-breakers on the front frame of the unit behind the A-frame.

Thank... I will go hunting I'll bring my Daughter along.. She's small and wiry and can get in to them Small places.. Me I'm more like an elephant... Need a bit of room...lol I wish they would give you instructions on where thing like that buss bar where the Light are matched to trailer wiring.....