2021 Goshen Rally - Primary Rally Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Please use this thread to discuss the 2021 North American Heartland Owners Rally to be held in Goshen, Indiana.

UPDATED: 6-Feb-2021

Rally Registration is being delayed until sometime in April.

We have decided to delay rally registration until sometime in April.
The pause is due to current state of COVID related restrictions in the State of Indiana and Elkhart County.During this pause, we are working on our Event Plan and our application of same to the county. At the same time, we continue to monitor the restrictions and in the coming weeks, we'll make a decision on when we feel comfortable opening registration and for how many rigs.

Registration is planned to open for this rally at 12:00 noon Central Time, April TBD, 2021.

Details:
------------------------------------------------------
  • Pre-Rally From: 6/7/2021 to: 6/13/2021
  • Rally From: 6/14/2021 to: 6/19/2021
  • Number of sites held: TBD
  • Rally fee: $275 (1 RV and 1 person - add $75 per person thereafter)
  • Pre-Rally Nightly Fee: $25 / night
Thanks for your questions and feedback.

QUICK LINKS
Agenda (link coming soon)
Registration (General Information) (link coming soon)
Registration Invitation Email (see attachment to that post) (link coming soon)
All Rally Topics Index

Last edited:

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Re: 2021 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

We have it on our schedule and will help out where we can.
Put us down for the whole thing start to finish.
Please keep the Tornado's and Hail storm away for that period of time.

Looking forward to using that handy App, again.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Kathi-27

we also plan on being there for pre and reg ralley. if need any help kathi and i will be glad to help also

Jim Posz

Just curious - will we be back at the fairgrounds or at another venue?

Oldelevatorman

Linda & I are looking forward to going in ‘21 after having to cancel this year due to my surgery!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello All,

We have never been to any RV rally and a considering making this our first. We purchased a 2013 Bighorn last year and are loving living in it!!! Just a few question right off the bat.

What is the steps do ya'll take in preparing to go to a rally? When registering for the rally will this take care of the rv camping site? Or is that a separate step?

danemayer

Hello All,

We have never been to any RV rally and a considering making this our first. We purchased a 2013 Bighorn last year and are loving living in it!!! Just a few question right off the bat.

What is the steps do ya'll take in preparing to go to a rally? When registering for the rally will this take care of the rv camping site? Or is that a separate step?

Hi james-n-terra,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Arrangements for rallies can vary, but for the North American Goshen Rally, during the registration process you'll be able to select a site, or a section of the fairgrounds. Once registration opens, people claim their choice of site/section, so registering early gives you more choices. Registration typically opens somewhere around March 1 (but you'll want to keep an eye on the forum for the actual date/time).

Prior to opening of registration, you'll want to familiarize yourself with the fairgrounds map to help when picking a site. You'll also want to look at the Rally information on the forum (as we get into early 2021) so as to understand which optional activities you'll want to sign up for. Some of the activities, like area bus tours, or Amish meals, charge a fee. Fee-based activities show up on the registration form. The many, many free activities are not part of registration.

Hi james-n-terra,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Arrangements for rallies can vary, but for the North American Goshen Rally, during the registration process you'll be able to select a site, or a section of the fairgrounds. Once registration opens, people claim their choice of site/section, so registering early gives you more choices. Registration typically opens somewhere around March 1 (but you'll want to keep an eye on the forum for the actual date/time).

Prior to opening of registration, you'll want to familiarize yourself with the fairgrounds map to help when picking a site. You'll also want to look at the Rally information on the forum (as we get into early 2021) so as to understand which optional activities you'll want to sign up for. Some of the activities, like area bus tours, or Amish meals, charge a fee. Fee-based activities show up on the registration form. The many, many free activities are not part of registration.

Thank you!!!

DWChris

We're hoping to make it in 21. Had to cancel last time.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders

The Goshen National rallies are the best ever! you owe it to yourself to make it to one!

danemayer

Thank you!!!

I just realized that the 2019 Goshen Rally information is all still online. The 2021 rally won't be exactly the same, but this link will give a pretty good idea of what to expect. The links appear to be active and supporting documents still available.

RottsNScotts

My trip to the East is not working out this year - gee, wonder why! The dog shows I had planned have all cancelled! Bah Humbug!

SO, the silver lining is I might be able to work out my second trip to the North American Rally!

As we get closer and I know better, I would love to help out with the dog park and activities! Maybe we can introduce Barn Hunt or Trailing and Location!

jbeletti

My trip to the East is not working out this year - gee, wonder why! The dog shows I had planned have all cancelled! Bah Humbug!

SO, the silver lining is I might be able to work out my second trip to the North American Rally!

As we get closer and I know better, I would love to help out with the dog park and activities! Maybe we can introduce Barn Hunt or Trailing and Location!

Hi Janet - sorry to hear your travel plans have been falling through. Like everyone's I guess.

Happy to hear you may be able to join us again in Goshen. And, we'd LOVE to have your assistance with the Bark Park. Right now, I'm looking for a person to lead the Bark Park effort. Then that person would recruit a few others to be on the team.

Ideally, the leader and team members would arrive for the full pre-rally so the Bark Park could get setup for use as early as possible as most attendees arrive prior to and during the pre-rally.

Have I described anyone here? :). I'll have created a thread for the Bark Park and we can move that discussion there - link :)

Hwy1Run

Re: 2021 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

I have been informed that this event is on our 2021 calendar for both the Pre and Rally dates, and we too will make ourselves available to help in what ever capacity is needed.This will be our first National so were excited!!

Kevin & Cindy Smith
Mia the Calico (and Zoe's buddy)
2017 Newport
2017 GMC 3500 Denali dually

ram_1955

Ray and Anita are planning on the pre and full rally
we are willing to work. Let us know what we can do and where to be

fastmetal

Paul and Jean Rink here!!!! We plan on doing the Pre-Rally and the Rally in 2021 this time!!! Been a long time since I have posted here. Currently a 2016 3575 Bighorn. We are in the process of upgrading to a 365 Newport...... fingers crossed.

Keep us in the loop!!!

Paul and Jean Rink

Status
Not open for further replies.