Questions on 2016 298bh

Jornat

Hi folk first time here. Wow. This site is wonderfull, thank u in advance. just got a 2016 sundance xl bunkhouse. And right under the outside water heater there are 2 blue hoses and a red one, all 3 with it's own valve, I have never seen these, also I have the pipe for the gray and black tank in the same are, but I have a second dump pipe on the rear?. The fifth wheel came with no manuals an really cant find them for the sundance. Thank u all

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
It sounds like you have found low point drains for your trailer. I thought Heartland had stopped putting them on before 2016, so they may have been installed by the previous owner. One for cold water (blue) and one for hot (red). The other blue would be the drain for the fresh water tank.

NP_Chief

Welcome to the forum! The second sewer hook-up means you have two grey water tanks. One is probably for shower and sink in bathroom and the other for kitchen.

Jornat

Thank u. So if I have 2 gray tanks I guess I have to have them both connect when am going to dump since there are no other way to control it. I see gray tank 1 but no other handle for the second one.

Jornat

Thank u again. I went under the rv an the second dump station has it's own valve. Is just that the brochures than I was able to see online says it only has 1 gray tank

NP_Chief

I seen the brochure you are talking about... maybe someone that has the same model can chime in and shed some light on the topic. Could be that that you have separate drains for black and grey tanks. Does one of you gate (dump) valves have two pipes that come together just before the valve?