EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: ON, Niagara Falls - 9/17/2020 to 9/20/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: ON, Cherry Valley - 6/12/2020 to 6/14/2020

Hi everyone, please see notice of rally cancellation in post # 1.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: ON, Niagara Falls - 9/17/2020 to 9/20/2020

Ontario heartland members please check the ontario rally thread for updates on our tentative rally/campout from sept 17 to sept 20 or the ontario heartland owners on fb for details.

Last edited by a moderator:

asherwin

Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: ON, Niagara Falls - 9/17/2020 to 9/20/2020

We are booked for the campout in Sept. Looking forward to a fun time with our Heartland friends.

Last edited by a moderator:

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Update. Just talked to campark. The campout is still planned for dates mentioned. Everything is somewhat on hold based on what doug ford decides. Keep checking for updates. Let me know your intentions but be prepared to maybe having it cancelled. Thanks for your patience.

gschaaf

Mike and Donna our intentions are still on attending as long as it is confirmed it is a go

porthole

Retired
Update. Just talked to campark. The campout is still planned for dates mentioned. Everything is somewhat on hold based on what doug ford decides. Keep checking for updates. Let me know your intentions but be prepared to maybe having it cancelled. Thanks for your patience.

Any progress on border crossings yet?

ILH

Any progress on border crossings yet?

Hi Duane,

At the moment, the official word is that the border between the USA and Canada is closed to non-essential traffic until June 21st. However, the news services are reporting that the agreement to extend the closing will be extended even further, perhaps one or two more months. Bottom line... stay tuned.

ILH

Just an update... It was announced today that the US/Canada border will remain closed to non-essential travel until July 21st.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Just an update... It was announced today that the US/Canada border will remain closed to non-essential travel until July 21st.
Read and noted. Still a bit away from sept so will see what happens as time progresses. We have 5 or 6 of our american rv friends thinking of attending so hopefully they will be able to come.

ILH

Linda and I are finally booked to attend. We're planning to arrive on the 16th and depart on the 21st. I hope more are planning to attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.