Slide wiper seal replacement

MichaelV

If anyone is interested, this is how change out the side wiper seals on your slide outs. First: Each rail/tract that holds the seal has a crimp at the bottom so the seal does not slide out. This can be opened back up using a flat tip screwdriver. Now slide out the seal, measure, cut to size. You can spray a lubricant in the rail from the top end to ease installation of the new seal. Slide the seal in from the bottom and using a small hammer lightly close the track on the new seal. The seal part number is Norco or BAL R854056. There is an inside and outside seal on each slide so 4 per slide out. I purchased mine from here: https://colawrvparts.com. Their number is 1877 548 2125 and ask for Kristina.

I live in AZ and I have been thru two set on my '17 NT 23. This time I'm going to soak in 303 to see if it will soften them up and keep them pliable.
Hope this helps.
Mike

If anyone is interested, this is how change out the side wiper seals on your slide outs. First: Each rail/tract that holds the seal has a crimp at the bottom so the seal does not slide out. This can be opened back up using a flat tip screwdriver. Now slide out the seal, measure, cut to size. You can spray a lubricant in the rail from the top end to ease installation of the new seal. Slide the seal in from the bottom and using a small hammer lightly close the track on the new seal. The seal part number is Norco or BAL R854056. There is an inside and outside seal on each slide so 4 per slide out. I purchased mine from here: https://colawrvparts.com. Their number is 1877 548 2125 and ask for Kristina.

I live in AZ and I have been thru two set on my '17 NT 23. This time I'm going to soak in 303 to see if it will soften them up and keep them pliable.
Hope this helps.
Mike
I was always wondering just how old mine was I was screwed by hartland like a 2017 frame on my 2018 , 2018 not till 2019 and a few other things . Anyway thanks for the information.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
If you have a 2018 model then it was likely built in 2017.
My 2011 was built in 2010. So a 2010 frame on a 2011 model.

Peace
Dave