Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AR, Eureka Springs - 5/7/2020 to 5/10/2020

  1. Print this Post   #1
    Arkansas Chapter Leaders
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    USA - AR
    Posts
    33

    EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AR, Eureka Springs - 5/7/2020 to 5/10/2020



    Venue:
    ------------------------------
    • Wanderlust RV Park & Cabins
    • 468 Passion Play Road
    • Eureka Springs, AR 72632
    • Jeff or Cindy Lewis 479-253-7385
    • www.wanderlustrvpark.com
    • Pets ok?: Yes
    • Golf carts allowed?:
    • Golf Cart restrictions?:
    • Golf Cart fees?:


    Details:
    ------------------------------
    • From: 5/7/2020 to: 5/10/2020
    • Number of sites held: 20
    • Register by end of day 4/10/2020
    • Site fee: $39.15 + tax (Group or Good Sam discount) per night.
    • Club Member Event fee:
    • Non-Heartland Brand fee: 20.00
    • Potluck: Yes
    • Potluck date: May 09
    • Potluck time: 5:30


    Contact:
    ------------------------------


    Additional Info:
    ------------------------------
    We hope to have a crowd at the Arkansas rally this year. If you've never been to Eureka Springs, you might be a bit overwhelmed. There are many things to do and see. The Great Passion Play is just down the road from the park, Turpentine Creek (Big Cat and Wildlife Refuge) is nearby, as well as Thorncrown Chapel, which was designed by an apprentice of Frank Lloyd Wright; Arkansas architect, E. Fay Jones.

    Eureka Springs operates a trolley system that travels throughout town. The campground has a stop located on their property, so it is convenient to get around without having to worry about parking downtown. Downtown there are many shops and restaurants to visit, and of course, the very famous Crescent Hotel & Spa, which claims to be America's most haunted hotel.

    As you can see, there are a lot of activities available. We plan to put together an itinerary soon, but want to leave time open for exploration. Watch for updates! When you make reservations, please tell them you are part of the rally group, then let us know and we will add you to the list. We look forward to seeing you in Eureka Springs.



    1. Paul and Mona Blankenship (3080) 5/5/20-5/10/20
    2. Jay and Stella Coffman (1017)
    3. Larry and Gayle Kuykendall (1095) 5/6/20-5/10/20
    4. William and Eva Reed (6371)
    5. James and Liane 5/1/20-5/11/20
    6. Paul and Sheila Blackford 5/6/20-5/10/20
    7. Buster537 5/6/20-5/10/20
    8.
    9.
    10.
    11.
    12.
    13.
    14.
    15.
    16.
    17.
    18.
    19.
    20.
    Last edited by WitnessProtection; 1 Day Ago at 12:07 PM.

  2. Print this Post   #2
    South Central Region Director, HOC jayc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    USA - TX
    Posts
    5,337

    Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AR, Eureka Springs - 5/7/2020 to 5/10/2020

    Count us in Paul and Mona!
    Driver-Jay
    Navigator and Director of Operations-Stella
    Cassie-Schnauzer (RIP 5/21/15)
    Tramp-Jack Russell/Chihuahua
    Lady-Chihuahua
    2018 Landmark Oshkosh

    Heartland Owner's Club #1017
    Full-time since 11-21-08



    The rallies we have attended are now in an album on this forum.

  3. Print this Post   #3
    Arkansas Chapter Leaders
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    USA - AR
    Posts
    33

    Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AR, Eureka Springs - 5/7/2020 to 5/10/2020

    Thanks Jay! We knew we could count on you.
    Paul and Mona Blankenship
    Butterscotch (Jack Russell)
    2016 Bighorn 3160EL (Betty Lou)
    2013 GMC Sierra


  4. Print this Post   #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Location
    USA - AR
    Posts
    1

    Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AR, Eureka Springs - 5/7/2020 to 5/10/2020

    Hello! New Heartland owners here. 2019 Pioneer BH270. Located in Fayetteville. We might be interested in joining the chapter meet-up in Eureka in May. Do we register here through this group, or do we call the RV Park? We are not Good Sam members, so is it a different rate for us?

    Thank you for your help. Hope to meet other owners soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by WitnessProtection View Post


    Venue:
    ------------------------------
    • Wanderlust RV Park & Cabins
    • 468 Passion Play Road
    • Eureka Springs, AR 72632
    • Jeff or Cindy Lewis 479-253-7385
    • www.wanderlustrvpark.com
    • Pets ok?: Yes
    • Golf carts allowed?:
    • Golf Cart restrictions?:
    • Golf Cart fees?:


    Details:
    ------------------------------
    • From: 5/7/2020 to: 5/10/2020
    • Number of sites held: 20
    • Register by end of day 4/10/2020
    • Site fee: $39.15 + tax (Group or Good Sam discount) per night.
    • Club Member Event fee:
    • Non-Heartland Brand fee: 20.00
    • Potluck: Yes
    • Potluck date: May 09
    • Potluck time: 5:30


    Contact:
    ------------------------------


    Additional Info:
    ------------------------------
    We hope to have a crowd at the Arkansas rally this year. If you've never been to Eureka Springs, you might be a bit overwhelmed. There are many things to do and see. The Great Passion Play is just down the road from the park, Turpentine Creek (Big Cat and Wildlife Refuge) is nearby, as well as Thorncrown Chapel, which was designed by an apprentice of Frank Lloyd Wright; Arkansas architect, E. Fay Jones.

    Eureka Springs operates a trolley system that travels throughout town. The campground has a stop located on their property, so it is convenient to get around without having to worry about parking downtown. Downtown there are many shops and restaurants to visit, and of course, the very famous Crescent Hotel & Spa, which claims to be America's most haunted hotel.

    As you can see, there are a lot of activities available. We plan to put together an itinerary soon, but want to leave time open for exploration. Watch for updates! When you make reservations, please tell them you are part of the rally group, then let us know and we will add you to the list. We look forward to seeing you in Eureka Springs.



    1. Paul and Mona Blankenship (3080) 5/5/20-5/10/20
    2. Jay and Stella Coffman (1017)
    3. Larry and Gayle Kuykendall (1095) 5/6/20-5/10/20
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.
    11.
    12.
    13.
    14.
    15.
    16.
    17.
    18.
    19.
    20.

  5. Print this Post   #5
    Arkansas Chapter Leaders
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    USA - AR
    Posts
    33

    Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AR, Eureka Springs - 5/7/2020 to 5/10/2020

    Hey ZFox83

    Welcome to the Owners Forum. This is the PLACE to find all kinds of information and support, whatever your issue. You will learn so much just reading others posts and tips; we sure did!

    We surely hope you can join us for the rally in May. To sign up; just call the park and make your reservation. Remember to tell them you are part of the Heartland Owners group so they will put us all in the same general vicinity; then contact us again (PM is fine) and let us know your arrival and departure dates. We will add you to the list. The nightly rate for anyone wanting to attend is the $39.15 plus tax. Rallys are a great way to meet like minded people and enjoy fun, food, and fellowship.

    Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or if we can help in any way. Enjoy your new trailer. We have not seen that model in person, so you might have to provide us with a private tour.
    Paul and Mona Blankenship
    Butterscotch (Jack Russell)
    2016 Bighorn 3160EL (Betty Lou)
    2013 GMC Sierra


  6. Print this Post   #6
    Senior Member carl.swoyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    USA - FL
    Posts
    1,890

    Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AR, Eureka Springs - 5/7/2020 to 5/10/2020

    We've been there 3 times.
    First time we stayed at the army corps of engineers campground. Great place. I'll keep an eye on this rally.

    Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by carl.swoyer; 11-06-2019 at 07:25 AM.

  7. Print this Post   #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    USA - AR
    Posts
    5

    Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AR, Eureka Springs - 5/7/2020 to 5/10/2020

    Hey Neighbor! We're new Heartland owners from Fayetteville, too. I'm planning to call Wanderlust and reserve a spot; then post to Paul and Mona so they can add us to the attendee list. This will be our first rally, but we've heard really good things about them. It's great that the rally is so close to us!
    We got our Big Country last April, and are newbies to the lifestyle. We're hoping to come home from the rally with a lot of tips and advice, and a bunch of new RV friends!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZFox83 View Post
    Hello! New Heartland owners here. 2019 Pioneer BH270. Located in Fayetteville. We might be interested in joining the chapter meet-up in Eureka in May. Do we register here through this group, or do we call the RV Park? We are not Good Sam members, so is it a different rate for us?

    Thank you for your help. Hope to meet other owners soon!
    William & Eva Reed, and Sebo Tucker
    HOC #6371
    Fayetteville AR
    2018 Big Country 3310 QSCK
    2016 GMC 2500HD Duramax

    Airlift Airbags & Compressor
    B&W Patriot 18K Slider Hitch

  8. Print this Post   #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    USA - AR
    Posts
    5

    Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AR, Eureka Springs - 5/7/2020 to 5/10/2020

    We'll be there! It will be our first rally, and we're looking forward to it. I called to make reservations, but they said they are taking them until January. She took my info and promised to call me at that time.
    William & Eva Reed, and Sebo Tucker
    HOC #6371
    Fayetteville AR
    2018 Big Country 3310 QSCK
    2016 GMC 2500HD Duramax

    Airlift Airbags & Compressor
    B&W Patriot 18K Slider Hitch

  9. Print this Post   #9
    Arkansas Chapter Leaders
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    USA - AR
    Posts
    33

    Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AR, Eureka Springs - 5/7/2020 to 5/10/2020

    Quote Originally Posted by carl.swoyer View Post
    We've been there 3 times.
    First time we stayed at the army corps of engineers campground. Great place. I'll keep an eye on this rally.

    Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Beautiful picture of the downtown area. Yes, please keep the rally on your list; we would love to have you join us.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Northsphere View Post
    We'll be there! It will be our first rally, and we're looking forward to it. I called to make reservations, but they said they are taking them until January. She took my info and promised to call me at that time.
    Thanks William and Eva; I replied to your PM and I'm adding you to our attendee list. I'll contact Wanderlust and ask them to let me know when reservations will be allowed and update the event, just in case your phone message is lost. We are looking forward to this rally and meeting you guys.
    Paul and Mona Blankenship
    Butterscotch (Jack Russell)
    2016 Bighorn 3160EL (Betty Lou)
    2013 GMC Sierra


  10. Print this Post   #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    USA - LA
    Posts
    13

    Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: AR, Eureka Springs - 5/7/2020 to 5/10/2020

    Hello All,

    Just called the campground, was told reservations can't be made until mid-Feb. Liane and I are planning on being there from May 1 - 11 to enjoy the rally and the surrounding area. Looking forward to it. If reservation can be made earlier, please let me know.

    Thanks,

    James and Liane

    James and Liane

    2013 F450 King Ranch FX4
    2016 Landmark 365 Newport

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2 Days Ago, 10:13 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 4 Days Ago, 10:52 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-16-2019, 09:50 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-15-2019, 02:52 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •