An update on my Cyclone frame hangar issue

ricatic

Yesterday, LCI stepped up to the plate, stood tall and hit a grand slam regarding the broken frame hangar on our 2018 Cyclone 4005...

Factory Service Tech Robert drove 3.5 hours up from Goshen to Caro, Mi to do the repairs onsite. He was the perfect example of professionalism. He explained was the repair process and the performed work of the highest quality in doing the repair. He repaired and reinforced all six spring hangars. I am confident that the frame is much better than new...and under warranty...

LCI gets beaten to death on many RV forums for poor products and service. Not my experience...I could not be happier with the outcome of what could have been a very bad situation...thank you Robert and LCI...

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

david-steph2018

Good for you guys. Glad LCI helped out with the repairs and quickly too. What contact number did you call, I need to put into my reference list in case I need it later.

jbeletti

Great outcome Rick - thank you for sharing.

We need to catch up. I’ll return your call soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeffdee

Yesterday, LCI stepped up to the plate, stood tall and hit a grand slam regarding the broken frame hangar on our 2018 Cyclone 4005...

Factory Service Tech Robert drove 3.5 hours up from Goshen to Caro, Mi to do the repairs onsite. He was the perfect example of professionalism. He explained was the repair process and the performed work of the highest quality in doing the repair. He repaired and reinforced all six spring hangars. I am confident that the frame is much better than new...and under warranty...

LCI gets beaten to death on many RV forums for poor products and service. Not my experience...I could not be happier with the outcome of what could have been a very bad situation...thank you Robert and LCI...

Regards

I am curious if you could post some photos of the repairs and reinforcements. TIA