Patio Steps Question

MikeNHeidi

Does anyone know if the steps that are for the extending patio will work for either entrance instead? Meaning I hate the front and garage entrance steps on my Cyclone 4005. They don’t give the person walking on them a whole lot of confidence. I plan on replacing them with the Mor-Ryde steps but thought maybe these patio steps will work.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jleavitt11

retired Utah Chapter Leaders
I don't think they will work. The ones that came with my Cyclone are too wide to fit thru the door.

jmarnell

The patio steps are specifically made to fit the ramp. The brackets lock into the patio rail and a couple of brackets on the ramp, so they won't work on the regular doors. We are also planning to switch later to the Torklift Glowsteps on our Cyclone. But in the meantime I picked up a couple of step supports that help support the bottom step for more stability.

MikeNHeidi

The patio steps are specifically made to fit the ramp. The brackets lock into the patio rail and a couple of brackets on the ramp, so they won't work on the regular doors. We are also planning to switch later to the Torklift Glowsteps on our Cyclone. But in the meantime I picked up a couple of step supports that help support the bottom step for more stability.

Thank you for your reply. I will look into step supports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk