Tire Monitoring System

george637

I just bought and installed the TST507, based on recommendations. The install went smoothly and it's working well. It took a few minutes for the monitor to cycle through and detect the pressure and temp of each tire. But once it did that, I was a happy camper. Thanks, everyone, for responding to my question. This is a great forum!

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Absolutely it is!! Ours have saved us numerous times where we have been alerted before a blowout. We have had other incidents prior to a TPMS which resulted in blowouts. We would never be without our TST 507. We have also installed sensors in our F450 so we get temperature and pressure on the truck too. Hi temps are the warning that something is up.

Rod

LBR

Absolutely it is!! Ours have saved us numerous times where we have been alerted before a blowout. We have had other incidents prior to a TPMS which resulted in blowouts. We would never be without our TST 507. We have also installed sensors in our F450 so we get temperature and pressure on the truck too. Hi temps are the warning that something is up.

Rod
As for us too...6 sensors on the CY, 6 sensors on the F-450, and 2 monitors inside while driving.

SLO

anyone using the eez tpsm system towing a 40' 5th wheel? Pro's con's on the system.

I use the ezz tpms. Has worked well for 3 years on my 40’ 5th. I have the booster installed as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Monarch352

Hello All,
I just got a Lippert Tire Linc TPMS system. It comes with a repeater and 4 tire sensors. They do not include the 2 mounting screws for the repeater. They also do not provide a 15 amp inline fuse link. So I need to pick these items up. The instructions state that the system requires this fuse link be installed. My question is, should I run the wires directly to the battery or should I tie into an existing line somewhere in the coaches wiring system? Has anybody else installed the Lippert Tire Linc system on a 2018 Fuel 352? Any advice would be appreciated!
Thanks!

Pat Gleason
2018 Fuel 352
Hot Springs National Park, AR

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
. My question is, should I run the wires directly to the battery or should I tie into an existing line somewhere in the coaches wiring system? Has anybody else installed the Lippert Tire Linc system on a 2018 Fuel 352? Any advice would be appreciated!
Thanks!

Pat Gleason
2018 Fuel 352
Hot Springs National Park, AR

While I don't have the Lippert brand TPMS I did need 12 volts for my system. I just tapped into a 12 volt wire in the front closet.
So I think 12 volts is 12 volts no matter where it comes from.

Peace
Dave