Hydraulic Slide Out and Levelers

shawnmuir

Does anyone have a manual or information on the hydraulic system of my rig Big Country 2014 3070RE ? I was looking at my layout incase I ever need to service it or operate it manually IMG-1535.JPG and it was a install mess and very confused. Actually I was surprised on how bad it was installed so I need to redo it but would like some information. I attached some photos for clarity.
IMG-1536.JPGIMG-1534.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

danemayer

Hi shawnmuir,

We have quite a few Lippert manuals on the slideroom hydraulics and auto levelup. But I doubt that any of them will explain the specifics of your hydraulic hose and valve installation. Lippert has made a bunch of different setups over many years, for many different manufacturers. Their manuals don't address any specific manufacturer or model.

In the event of an electrical failure, manual operation is achieved by using a drill with hex bit to rotate the pump motor in the appropriate direction to extend or retract. The valve for the device you want to extend or retract must also be opened manually before spinning the motor. And you'll have to close the valve when finished.

Slide Room documents are here.

Levelup documents are here.

There's redundancy and overlap between documents in the 2 areas. You'll have to browse them to find what you need.

Here's a link to the manual override LIP Sheet.