paint touch up

pjones1969

I don’t know what a limited edition is but our Cyclone is full body paint, we had to have some work done and I called Mikes Custom Painting, that is who did the original paint job for Heartland, they ran my VIN and sent me the formulas, hope this helps.

http://www.mikescustompaintinginc.com/

danemayer

You'll probably have to call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. They should be able to get you the paint codes and the vendor name/info. They have used more than one paint shop over the years.

You may have to try and get someone local to match the paint from those codes. I think Environmental Protection Agency rules make it difficult to ship paint.

Kelpie

Great site. I used the search function to find the answer regarding touch up paint and it brought up this very on point thread. Awesome now I know how to get the paint so I can touch up a few minor dings. Believe I'm going to really like this forum.

pjones1969

Great site. I used the search function to find the answer regarding touch up paint and it brought up this very on point thread. Awesome now I know how to get the paint so I can touch up a few minor dings. Believe I'm going to really like this forum.

There’s lots of good information here, welcome to the forum.

wdk450

DupliColor at most auto parts stores has a range of whites and colors, but you will have to bring in a sample or picture and do your own color matching. I found that "Ford Performance White" color very closely matches the white areas on my 2008 Bighorn.