New to camper

Bigrig

Just purchased new 2020 fuel 352 toy box ..with sliding door from bed to bath look at ..for ideas to hang wall mount 19 or 25 inch tv on same wall as the hooks ups which back up to the shower on the pocket door wall any suggestion ?

NP_Chief

Welcome to the forum! Not sure how you would mount a TV without interfering with the operation of the door. Maybe another member will come along with an idea of two.

Bigrig

Np.cheif thank you I will be looking more into it if I come up with a viable solution will be sure to share ..

mlpeloquin

I would call Heartland with the VIN number and ask where the mounting plate is for the TV. I most likely will not be on the wall with the pocket door. Use a good metal and wood stud finder. Perhaps you could put a wood backing between the studs to mount the TV to. I would not do so. The pocket door does not allow much strength for mounting and carrying weight let alone the bouncing caused by the great roads. If there is a TV mounting plate, you can find the borders using the metal stud finder. They work well.