2018 Heartland Sundance XLT 269TS bedroom ceiling height?

art123

I am new to the forum.
I am buying a new 2018 Sundance XLT 269TS from a dealer.
I am 6'2" tall and am wondering what the height is in the bedroom and shower.
Just noticed in one of the pictures there is a step up in the bedroom.
Thanks
Art

Bogie

I have a 2017 289TS. Should be substantially similar to the 269TS. My shower is 6'2" from the bottom of the shower pan to the ceiling, but you get an additional 4" within the skylight. I am 6'0" and I have no problem. You may have to watch it moving through the shower door. The step up in the bedroom is only 5'8" so you will have to get used to ducking your head down a bit. I have to do the same. It's not much of a problem but I forget every once and a while and bump my head.

Hope that helps.

art123

I have a 2017 289TS. Should be substantially similar to the 269TS. My shower is 6'2" from the bottom of the shower pan to the ceiling, but you get an additional 4" within the skylight. I am 6'0" and I have no problem. You may have to watch it moving through the shower door. The step up in the bedroom is only 5'8" so you will have to get used to ducking your head down a bit. I have to do the same. It's not much of a problem but I forget every once and a while and bump my head.

Hope that helps.

Bogie,
Thanks for your feedback looks like i will need bandaids for my head. I like the unit and the bedroom does seem to be decently tall for a mid-height.
art123

6' here and yeah I have to duck down any time I'm headed to the wardrobe past the foot of the bed. The rest of the 5th wheel if no problem.