EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: OH, Archbold - 9/17/2020 to 9/20/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Don & Cindy
Unfortunately I am not going to be able to attend your rally. I have had a minor physical problem come up and I need to see my doctor in Texas.

I was really looking forward to getting to see everyone this year. Hopefully I can attend next year..

BC

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Don & Cindy
Unfortunately I am not going to be able to attend your rally. I have had a minor physical problem come up and I need to see my doctor in Texas.

I was really looking forward to getting to see everyone this year. Hopefully I can attend next year..

BC
Sorry you can't make it. We are wishing you to get better soon. Still working on next years venue but we will announce it at the camp-out.
Please stay safe and healthy.

DCG1986

Ohio Chapter Leaders
Hey everyone we are excited and getting ready for the Camp-Out. We posted a tentative schedule to look over on the Camp-Out thread. One of the things on the schedule is a Saturday supper Pizza picnic. The reason it is called a picnic is everyone will have their own pizzas just as you would bring your own food to a picnic. You can share or not share it if you wish, that’s up to you. We plan on getting the pizza restaurant menus to everyone and ordering for all the pizzas to be delivered at the same time. Please repay us for your pizza anytime convenient to you.

Of course we will have a cornhole tournament for $5 per person. There will be a drawing for partners. Any entry fees plus hotdog and chips profit will be awarded as 1st and 2nd place in the tournament.

Please stay safe, socially distance and wear masks if needed.

Shoot us a note if you have any questions or concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.