Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynn1130

I did a quick Yelp for Las Vegas and mobile repairs and there are several listed with good ratings. Might try that.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
I did a quick Yelp for Las Vegas and mobile repairs and there are several listed with good ratings. Might try that.

We tried that once. Come to find out that the park we were in wouldn't even let them through the gate they were so bad. I trust other owners more anyway.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Well then ask the park owners who they have an entry agreement with...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

RV owners, like the ones on this forum, not park owners. This park doesn't recommend anyone due to an unknown liability issue.

Whatever liability might exist, RV Resorts often have park maps with advertising, including mobile RV Servicers. Given the size of the Oasis Resort in Las Vegas, I'd be surprised if they didn't have someone in the resort almost daily.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Whatever liability might exist, RV Resorts often have park maps with advertising, including mobile RV Servicers. Given the size of the Oasis Resort in Las Vegas, I'd be surprised if they didn't have someone in the resort almost daily.

We are not at the Oasis. But I get what you are saying. I still trust recommendations from the owners here more than anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Jeffs RV truck& auto repair 702-772-4515

Thank you.

Lynn1130

I still trust recommendations from the owners here more than anything.

What if they recommend a service that the park will not let in? Sorry but I am not getting the difference between Yelp and a recommendation that can't get in the park. Especially since it seems we do not know what park you are in.

Checking with the park owner and/or other residents is about all that is left.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
What if they recommend a service that the park will not let in? Sorry but I am not getting the difference between Yelp and a recommendation that can't get in the park. Especially since it seems we do not know what park you are in.

Checking with the park owner and/or other residents is about all that is left.

I am simply asking for owner recommendations. I was unaware that I shouldn't. Either way you are not helping. Have a good day.

RickL

I am simply asking for owner recommendations. I was unaware that I shouldn't. Either way you are not helping. Have a good day.

Whether you intended the response to be curt or not it came across that way. First you never defined what the issue was you needed a service for. Second, you state you trust the “owners” but then push back due the lack of clarity on your part. I’d suggest in the future to be very clear and you will get the responses you are seeking.

Lynn1130

We did Dan. There was insufficient information on what the OP wanted and when he was given suggestions, rejected them.

I would help greatly for those needing information if the request was clear. Sometimes, I understand, it is difficult to explain what it is he/she needs. We as members need to be able to ask questions to clarify. If we cannot do that then the entire thread becomes worthless and a cluster.

You, even tried to clarify and help and that did not work. It is difficult to give "servicer recommendations" if we have little clue as to what is wanted.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
We did Dan. There was insufficient information on what the OP wanted and when he was given suggestions, rejected them.

I would help greatly for those needing information if the request was clear. Sometimes, I understand, it is difficult to explain what it is he/she needs. We as members need to be able to ask questions to clarify. If we cannot do that then the entire thread becomes worthless and a cluster.

You, even tried to clarify and help and that did not work. It is difficult to give "servicer recommendations" if we have little clue as to what is wanted.

I asked if anyone could recommend a mobile repair service. I received one answer from someone and that was appreciated. Anyone can leave a review on Yelp including the owners of the business being reviewed. I don't trust those reviews. The RV park we are at does not recommend anyone, I covered that. I am not at the RV park previously mentioned so I cannot see who is coming in to do repairs there. Again, all I asked for was a recommendation of a mobile repair service that someone has used and had a good experience with.

Admin: feel free to delete this thread before anyone else gets their feelings hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.