Would you?

NP_Chief

I don't think I would try it either. The older Tahoes had the 5.7 engine in them, so it will pull it. It's the stopping and suspension that is an issue.

rahewett

I have an 07 Tahoe and a 32' overall long tt and had to tow with it one time. That won't happen again unless it's an emergency again. That length needs at the least a 250, 2500 to feel comfortable. A crew cab long wheel base it what I have and I will never go smaller than that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

WillyBill

I have an 07 Tahoe and a 32' overall long tt and had to tow with it one time. That won't happen again unless it's an emergency again. That length needs at the least a 250, 2500 to feel comfortable. A crew cab long wheel base it what I have and I will never go smaller than that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What @rahewett said!

WB

NYSUPstater

This isn't for us. Relative has this combo and wife and I were discussing his set up and shook our heads, so just wanted to see what the rest of the gang thinks.We believe he's going off/by what GM says the truck will tow NOT so much if it's safe to do so.

mlpeloquin

You did not say what travel trailer, year, model, or weight. That being said, generally no. I have towed a couple of friends travel trailers for them and backed them into their permanent space. I measured the pin to rear axle and divided by the total length to determine the stability before I towed it. I preference 60% or greater. Less then 58% is not very stable not matter what the pin weight is.

NYSUPstater

You did not say what travel trailer, year, model, or weight. That being said, generally no. I have towed a couple of friends travel trailers for them and backed them into their permanent space. I measured the pin to rear axle and divided by the total length to determine the stability before I towed it. I preference 60% or greater. Less then 58% is not very stable not matter what the pin weight is.

'19 Apex 300BH (we know it's a BH and what I saw passing by it, would confirm it). Max GVW is 7500 +/-, cargo of 1600, dry 5500+/-, forgot hitch wt, 35' long