Introduction

Kelpie

I'm not sure where to post an introduction so thought this might be the place. My wife and I just purchased a used 2017 3010RE and are headed for a shake down cruise. We have had travel trailer for years but this is our first 5th wheel. Looking forward to see how the firth wheel pulls. We have a 2011 Ford F350 6.7 diesel to pull the rig, and just put in a new 20,000gvw 5th wheel hitch.

We live in Oregon and our first trip will be over Mt. Hood to Central Oregon. I'm sure I'll have a few question, and will be using the search feature a lot.

jimtoo

HI Kelpie,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club, then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M

Garypowell

We have had a 3010 since 2012.....love it! Since it’s used make sure you check the tires....others here can tell you how to check how old they are...but mainly let us know the brand.

Kelpie

We have had a 3010 since 2012.....love it! Since it’s used make sure you check the tires....others here can tell you how to check how old they are...but mainly let us know the brand.

Just checked they are Sailun 235/85 R16 S637. They look darn near like truck tires.

Our last trailer was a Cougar SAB33 bumper hitch. When we checked out the Big Horn 3010 we were amazed. Built a lot better than the Cougar. Tomorrow we are taking our first trip!