Titan Disk Brake Pads

Aandaar

Does anyone have the part number for replacement brake pads?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Give me call. Michael with Performance Trailer Braking. 405.626.7009. They are dependent on you kit you have.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

RoadJunkie

At one time I made a note that the pads are MKD215. I haven’t replaced mine, so I cannot positively confirm.

Gary521

Titan does not exist anymore. Both Titan and Kodiak are now owned by Dexter. Titan and Kodiak are identical in every way. Pads are available from a variety of places like etrailer and trailer parts superstore. They are aslo available from auto parts stores as they use pads from older GM cars (D215).

Aandaar

Titan does not exist anymore. Both Titan and Kodiak are now owned by Dexter. Titan and Kodiak are identical in every way. Pads are available from a variety of places like etrailer and trailer parts superstore. They are aslo available from auto parts stores as they use pads from older GM cars (D215).

So what do I tell the parts clerk at Napa?

2psnapod2

Ask for a set of pads with a reference number of MKD215.

Aandaar

Thank you everyone for the information. Will buy pads today and replace all when the rain stops.

SLO

Ordered yesterday, got them today. $43.58 for 4 wheels. Ceramic. Fits 250 caliper.

9eff5102c0c1ab17a3d27a0c5e5d8fce.jpg

2psnapod2

Those will work great. The OEM kits come with Semi Matalic pads.

Daley07

I replaced my 2015 F150 OEM brakes with these Brake Pads for Towing. Everything fit well, went together easily, and looks good. Bedded the pads in and the truck is topping better than ever before. Super smooth and well-behaved braking. Clearly an upgrade to the Ford OEM capability. It came with 4 brake rotors, 8 carbon-fiber ceramic brake pads, stainless steel installation hardware, and the brake lube. I like that the rounded slots make it easier to remove debris or muds, this provides smoother and secure brakes and prolong the brake pads too.