Parasitic loss in 12v battery flat overnight

Have a 2014 North Trail 26RLSS trailer
Battery goes flat in about 48 hours, charges right back up when towing though.
Yes, have checked everything is off, do plan on a disconnect switch in the near future.

Fusebox has a dozen 15A fuses, pulling them each one at a time has no effect
There are also 2 40A fuses, pull both of those and the drain goes away,
put either one of the 2 back in and its back again.

So can anyone help me figure out what those 2 fuses are for?
my guess right now is front and rear levelling jacks, but have not yet pinned it down.

Disconnect is a good idea, but I want to put in solar, in which case a disconnect is not a good idea.

Finally found it!
Disconnected radio, that did make a small difference,
found and disconnected the propane detector, no change

then I noticed that the fan inside the fusebox is running whenever more than 3 lights on

so, pulled the fusebox cover, and the heatsink on the power converter was quite warm

disconnected everything (shore power and battery both) pulled the power converter out completely, turned everything back on and now its fine.

so I will replace the power converter with a charger/maintainer, no need for something that can deliver 30-40 amps since I switched to LED lights

only things other than lights that use the 12v are waterpump, propane detector, 12 control hookup for A/C, and possibly the fridge.
I will see if I can disconnect the 12v power to the fridge, I always run that on propane anyway

wdk450

You may find that the refrigerator needs a small amount of 12vdc to keep the pilot light going as well as the light and thermostat.

The refrigerator might need a little current for the circuit board logic components, but if turned off the pilot flame is not on as the gas solenoid valve is off, the status lights and interior lights are off, also.