is my roof on it's way out?

gbagamer

I was on my roof the other day and noticed bubbling and the roof was "loose" in areas. Examples attached. Is it time to start looking for roof replacement, or is this cosmetic?

I have a 2014 Bighorn 3570RS.

IMG_20191013_113132.jpgIMG_20191013_113136.jpg

rdufek

Looks like you have a painted roof membrane. Dicor had a problem around your time frame with the paint bubbling like yours. Call Dicor at the below number, have your Vin # handy. They will walk you through processing a claim. There is a good chance your roof does not need replacement unless you choose. Dicor has made fair offers to members for their troubles while still warranting their roof. Call them and they will walk you through it

Dicor Products
2965 LaVanture Pl.
Elkhart, IN 46514

Toll Free: 800.837.2059

lynndiwagoner

My 2014 Big Country did the same thing. As advised, call them and work out a deal. This condition does not affect the warranty or performance of your roof. I try to be real careful when up on the roof. It looks worse than it is, performance wise.

NP_Chief

There has been several threads on the forum where owners talk about their experience with Dicor and the options. I don't remember anyone that was upset with the solution provided.