Spencer, Indiana - Hickory Hills Camp Resort

ENBP

This is a family friendly camp resort that is usually open from the second week of April through the second week of October. We started seasonal camping there in 2018. We have a 2016 Heartland Big Country - 43'. We were able to fit into a spot available. We then moved to a new seasonal spot there, and there's plenty of room for the camper, and our F350 dually. I will post pictures of it and the sites we had once I'm out of newbie mode.

There are golf cart trails and golf cart rentals if you aren't a seasonal camper. There's beautiful scenary everywhere. There are 2 lakes on the property for boating, fishing, or just a good view.

There are overnight, monthly, and seasonal sites. I'm not sure there's a camper size they couldn't get in there. There are full hookups at just about every site, I think. There are 2 playgrounds, a pool, 2 shower houses, a shelter house.

If you are up to it, we have the town of Cataract and Cararact Falls just a few miles away. Cagles Mill Lake isn't far away, and McCormicks Creek State Park is nearby as well!