Level Up Relay

Short-Bed-Dually

When raising the jacks the relay will kick out, the control panel blinks and shuts off. This happens when using auto retract or manual. It will turn back on and I can raise the jacks some and then it does it again. It has not done this when leveling or extending the jacks.

2017 Bighorn 3575EL

Last edited by a moderator:

wdk450

Be sure to have your shorepower CONNECTED, converter/charger ON, when using your Level-Up, or any landing gear or slides actuators. The converter can add up to 60 amps of power to the power supplied by the batteries for these heavy amp demands.

sengli

Mine worked fine for four plus years, then it also started to stop when used intermittently. Mine was solved by replacing the battery. Even though my battery tested fine(voltage), it didnt have the capacity anymore to handle the load of the hydraulic pump.

Piperflyer

Adding two new batteries and changing out my hydraulic system breaker to 80 amps solved this problem for me.

LBR

What worked in my case was checking the hydraulic pump breaker and finding out it was only a 30A from the factory.... put in a quality 50A breaker and haven't had a kickout since.