Pin Box Cover

Rikyracer

I have a Landmark with a 5th Airborne pin box. I recently broke the plastic cover that covers the whole pin box. I purchased the Lippert cover for the 1621 as it looked the same but the fitment is different. I have contacted Reese, E trailer and Heartland and have not been successful in my search. My cover has the fake vents on the side unlike the Lippert which is solid on the sides. Anyone have any ideas ?

Thanks, Rick

Last edited by a moderator:

NYSUPstater

Unless you really need it, (for looks/appearance?), simply just don't bother replacing it. We have the 5th AB as well and am not bothered much by how it looks. IMO, function over form. Not trying to be a wise azz.

Gary521

I moved the 5th Airborne from my old trailer to my new one which has the cover. The cover does not have the side vents as you describe and I can't remember if I did any modification to make the cover fit. With a little mod. I am sure yours will fit.

Rikyracer

After I posted this I did a bit of research on this forum and it looks like I will just have to trim the one I got for the Lippert 1621. I know the cover is not needed but I love the look. I am a big sprint car fan so every time I look in the mirror I think i have a sprint car following me. I know --- I should have been commited to the nut house by now but I am just being honest. Thanks for the replys