Closet Rod support Bracket

crmfghtr

Does anyone know where I can get the same closet rod support brackets as shown in the attached picture. Already been to Home Depot, Lowe's, and Ace no luck.

20191021_093922.jpg

Thanks,

crmfghtr

Looks like a name on the side of it... Have you tried doing an internet search?

Yea, I tried but my eyes aren't as good as they used to be besides I was all contorted trying to read it. The picture I took is too blurry to read. Lol...
I guess that's what happens with age.
Thanks,

NP_Chief

Just realized you have a 2020 model... I bet Heartland still has a few laying around. Give them a call with your VIN and see if they can help. VIN should be easier to read than the name on the bracket.;)

pegmikef

The bracket came off of mine along with the rod and all the clothes. Since the place where it is screwed in was flimsy, I just used a notched 1x3 cut to length to support the rod and tied the 1 x 3 to the solid wood of the shelf behind the clothes using corner and flat brackets. Has never moved in almost 20 k miles.

jbeletti

I agree with NP_Chief - call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032. Describe it and send them a picture if needed. Be sure to advise it's NOT an end bracket. They'll likely send you one.

"Hi-Viz" Bill

The bracket came off of mine along with the rod and all the clothes. Since the place where it is screwed in was flimsy, I just used a notched 1x3 cut to length to support the rod and tied the 1 x 3 to the solid wood of the shelf behind the clothes using corner and flat brackets. Has never moved in almost 20 k miles.

I did the exact same thing !!!

crmfghtr

Hi everyone, UPDATE the closet rod support is Johnston. I did a search and found the exact support only a couple bucks each. Cost more to ship them I ordered 2. I want to beef up the support rod. (The bride has alot of clothes)
Anyone interested you can get them here.

Https://johnsonhardware.com

Take Care,