Thread: Very interested in the Sundance 198 MB TT

1. Print this Post   #1

Very interested in the Sundance 198 MB TT

I recently ran across the Sundance 198 MB model travel trailer. I love the floor plan, and the apparently quality build. It seems to be a very new floorplan. I live in Texas, I only see a few of this model and they're all up in the northwest. Is this model going to be more available? I sure hope so, it's a beautiful trailer. There are so many improvements over the trailer we now have. Hoping to get one soon!

Liz

2. Print this Post   #2
    Heartland: Director of Owners Interests jbeletti's Avatar

Re: Very interested in the Sundance 198 MB TT

Hi Liz - my wife and I have the Sundance 262RB. It's a 31' lightweight unit. We love it.

I suggest you make a call this morning to Heartland at 877-262-8032 and ask for Sales, then Tom Montague. Tom can likely tell you when you might be able to find the floor plan you prefer at a dealership near you.

By the way, we're in TX right now, attending the South Texas Chapter Rally of the Heartland Owners Club. We're in Kerrville. Last week, we attended the North Texas Chapter Rally in Athens, TX. When you buy a Heartland, you qualify to join our fun club!
    Jim Beletti
    Director of Owner Interests
    Heartland RVs

Index of my Sundance 262 RB Modifications

Club membership is free and it's easy to join. Click here to learn more

Check out our Owner-written User Guides and Troubleshooting Guides

3. Print this Post   #3

Re: Very interested in the Sundance 198 MB TT

Quote Originally Posted by jbeletti View Post
    Hi Liz - my wife and I have the Sundance 262RB. It's a 31' lightweight unit. We love it.

I suggest you make a call this morning to Heartland at 877-262-8032 and ask for Sales, then Tom Montague. Tom can likely tell you when you might be able to find the floor plan you prefer at a dealership near you.

By the way, we're in TX right now, attending the South Texas Chapter Rally of the Heartland Owners Club. We're in Kerrville. Last week, we attended the North Texas Chapter Rally in Athens, TX. When you buy a Heartland, you qualify to join our fun club!
    Thank you! Looking forward to it! How is the build quality of the trailer? I am presently in a Grand Design. I love the floorplan, but there are many things I like about the Sundance better. It has a higher Cargo Capacity, ducted air, and fully aluminum structure. I somehow got the Friday or Monday trailer that has tons of problems, so now I'm concerned about the quality of any of the trailers I purchase Any information or heads up on issues would be greatly appreciated!

Liz