Hello from central Texas

Flick

Hello to all. Been following this forum for a couple years and thought it may be time to just introduce myself. My wife, Jomaye, and I were avid boaters for years doing offshore fishing. We traded our boating interest for an interest in something a little more calm and here we are.
We have a 4100 Cyclone that has suffered thru a lot of modifications to make some everyday functions more user friendly. A lot of ideas have come from this forum and a lot are our originals. At a later time, we’ll share. But truly, the information here is very interesting and priceless. Enough for now. Thanks.
Eddie

danemayer

Hi Flick,

Welcome to posting on the forum.

Be sure to check out the owners club. It's free to join and gets you into rallies where you'll get to hang out with like-minded people and have a great time. The EVENTS tab at top of page shows you the upcoming rallies near you. And with local club chapters in north, south and west Texas (not to mention nearby Oklahoma), there are plenty of opportunities to join the fun.

NP_Chief

Welcome to the forum. The wife and I have a similar story to yours... we started out with a boat and after two years, figured out the old saying was true. "The two happiest days in a boat owners life is the day he buys it and the day he sells it." We had a good time with the boat, but enjoy the camping life a lot more.