Month Old RV Sewer Hose’s Stolen

MikeNHeidi

Ok so we are brand new to the whole RV scene and bought a 2019 Cyclone 4005. After spending a month in our spot (with hoses connected) I came home and notice two wet spots next the Trailer. I thought huh... that’s weird why is there water on the ground... As I sat that pondering it took this newb about 15 seconds of scratching my head to realize something was missing.

Then I said out loud what kind of low life would steal my poop hoses!?!? Man if you have to resort to stealing another man poop hoses you must be in really bad shape.

Anyway new hoses in place but I’m wondering is this a thing? Anyone else heard of people’s stinky slinky’s walking off?

It did provide for some funny conversations for the last week and will probably pay conversational dividends for the rest of my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoadJunkie

Maybe it slithered off by itself? What you guys been eating? We have been RVing most of our lives and I have never heard of someone stealing a sewer hose...bad luck, I guess.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
It would definitely be way down on my list if i were a thief. WTH do you do with someone elses poop hose, Yuck!!

wdk450

Some of those drug slaves out there think that they can sell ANYTHING that they steal, to get another "high".

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Maybe they needed it for a super beer bong and were clueless as to what it was used for.

On the other hand, ours is left on all summer and has never slithered away.

SNOKING

Report it to park management! They might have an idea regarding who took it! Lots of people without means now living in RV's.

MikeNHeidi

Yep already did. The park was very understanding and offered to help purchase new ones. My wife and I agreed it’s not the parks fault so we won’t be submitting a receipt. All eyes are focused on one person who isn’t even a resident but rather a visitor of a resident. Not going to go into it but everyone is keeping an eye out. Lots of good people here.

Bobby A

Well, after reading all the posts and getting a few chuckles, my thought is, you better keep an eye/lock on your electrical chord !!! That is worth a lot more than a dump hose !!!

MikeNHeidi

Yep! The surge protector is locked up and the electrical cord is hardwired and can’t be removed. I’m also watching the fuel in the tanks to make sure it doesn’t disappear.