Holding tank heater pads.

DaleC

Does anyone know if a 2019 Landmark 365 Oshkosh has holding tank heater pads? If so, where is the on/off switch located?
The packet of manuals that came with the trailer has a booklet in there explaining the use of them.
Thanks,
Dale

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Call Heartland Customer Service. They can check your VIN and tell you if you have them on your rig.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

In your control panel, look for a switch labeled "YETI". If you've got it, you have tank heating pads. The YETI switch should turn on the heat tape for the fresh water feed line. A separate switch would turn on the tank heating pads.

Look at page 12 of our owner-written Landmark 365 User Guide for a picture. I think the picture may be from an early 2017 build.

DaleC

Thanks for the replies and info. You are right, the rig has to have the Yeti package installed and mine does not. I contacted
the dealer service mgr. and he informed me of the fact about the Yeti. Problem solved.
Thanks again
Dale

AnthonyA

Does anyone know if a 2019 Landmark 365 Oshkosh has holding tank heater pads? If so, where is the on/off switch located?
The packet of manuals that came with the trailer has a booklet in there explaining the use of them.
Thanks,
Dale
It will have it if it has the Arctic (Yeti) package. The holding tank heater pad switches should be next to all your other switches.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

sengli

We paid for the yeti package on our big horn, and we never used it. We camped when it was cold, but you had to be careful about the tank heaters. If you didnt have enough fluids in them, you could damage the tanks with the pad heat.