Heartland Landmark Featured in New dodge RAM Truck Commercial

NYSUPstater

Well it's about time we see some HL RV's in print or so. Unless my pea brain died, I don't think I've ever seen a Cedar Creek ( I mention them cuz we used to own one---problem free) or any HL RV' s in Trailer Life. Do think Monty's have been reviewed few times but none of the others. WTH????

carl.swoyer

Well it's about time we see some HL RV's in print or so. Unless my pea brain died, I don't think I've ever seen a Cedar Creek ( I mention them cuz we used to own one---problem free) or any HL RV' s in Trailer Life. Do think Monty's have been reviewed few times but none of the others. WTH????
My 07 Cedar Creek 34 sats was problem free as well.
The majority of the people who were building them were Amish folks.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

sengli

We saw that add the other night for the first time. Yes indeed it was a landmark being towed by a 3500 dually. Wasnt a large amont of time on just that spot , but it was neat to see.

carl.swoyer

Here's a little more free advertising for Heartland.
I saw this in the April 2019 issue of Trailer life magazine. Thanks Roadmaster

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
fa8b2378077cd5cb0d98112d369a37c2.jpg

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Well it's about time we see some HL RV's in print or so.

I saw something in the RV department at Walmart (LED rope light, I think) that had a photo of a North Trail TT on the box.

I'll look for it next time I go in and grab a photo...

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
Gang:
I was doing some late night insomnia TV watching of the DIY Network when I saw an "Employee Pricing" commercial for Dodge RAM Trucks. One snippet of the video was a Heartland Landmark 5th wheel being towed by a RAM truck.

On Edit: I found a link to the commercial this morning: https://www.ispot.tv/ad/Z2AI/ram-trucks-big-finish-event-gifts-t1

I also commented on this, on a Tapatalk post a couple days ago! Good to see!

- - - Updated - - -

Gang:
I was doing some late night insomnia TV watching of the DIY Network when I saw an "Employee Pricing" commercial for Dodge RAM Trucks. One snippet of the video was a Heartland Landmark 5th wheel being towed by a RAM truck.

On Edit: I found a link to the commercial this morning: https://www.ispot.tv/ad/Z2AI/ram-trucks-big-finish-event-gifts-t1

I also commented on this, on a Tapatalk post a couple days ago! Good to see!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
RV Parts Store - that sounds like fun! I could do that better than I could working at Home Depot :)

It is an interesting new job, to say the least...

No camera stores here, so I had to find something else I knew a little bit about!

If you make it down to Yuma, AZ in your travels...let me know! :cool:

wdk450

UPDATED AUGUST 2020:

The NEW Dodge RAM ad for this summer has what looks to be the Landmark used in the last ad, but they blacked out the giant "LANDMARK" branding on the front cap.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
More than likely is that Heartland declined to pay a fee for the ad, so they photo-shopped the name out. This is common in advertising.

wdk450

More than likely is that Heartland declined to pay a fee for the ad, so they photo-shopped the name out. This is common in advertising.

I watch a lot of Food Network cooking shows, and they seem to have staff members devoted to putting fake generic labels on food items so as not to promote a particular brand on the shows. The same on the Rachael Ray show.