Trying to zero calibrate

dana22

Attempted to calibrate the leveling system. Turned on the display, was preparing to hit the front button 10 times and after the first push the front began rising and kept rising. Why did it do that? I never got a chance to do the sequences needed to do the calibration. What do i need to do? This all began when the left side jacks would not fully extend to the ground during the auto leveling sequence.

Ron Betine

LBR

Attempted to calibrate the leveling system. Turned on the display, was preparing to hit the front button 10 times and after the first push the front began rising and kept rising. Why did it do that? I never got a chance to do the sequences needed to do the calibration. What do i need to do? This all began when the left side jacks would not fully extend to the ground during the auto leveling sequence.

Ron Betine
Level your trailer. Shut off the system. Press your front/rear sequence with the level up controller OFF. You had it on, correct?

dana22

Level your trailer. Shut off the system. Press your front/rear sequence with the level up controller OFF. You had it on, correct?

Yes it was on as the instructions say to do it and it should be off instead?

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Yes it was on as the instructions say to do it and it should be off instead?

Power must be off. Lippert manual that came with our ‘17 BH says “power on” too. DUH!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk