Best Gift For Your Wife.

Aandaar

So I am sure that I am not the only guy on this forum that has heard the words “Mercy Flush” yelled from the living room.

Well gentlemen I a here to recommend the pictured item below.

At one point I was band from our trailer and would be sent to thrones provided by whichever RV park we stayed at, no matter the distance or weather.

Since finding this product I can now remain comfortably in our trailer when nature calls.

Buy, use it, your significant other will be over joyed.
1508ec9e1180bf84a85458deb9770cc7.jpg
5666f5d611a24e20ed3af1c9418a7fab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrailCreek

As I am reading this from a certain room, I can confirm this stuff is amazing.
0e181dee39ec68dcf977d3b916d9f729.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
So, now it'll smell like someone dumped a rotten citrus grove? The next scream will be, "You shoulda picked them lemons a month ago, ya know!" :)

Fox

We had some guests stay with us on one camping trip - and the lady was very conscientious; she brought some of this along (principally for her use). Yes it worked.

But while using it (coincidence or not) the toilet wouldn't hold water after a flush (slowly drained). I'm guessing it messed with the rubber o-rings seal-ability. Problem went away after they went home.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
There are other ways to eliminate those unwanted odors without using those sprayable chemicals.
All natural.

Peace
Dave

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    2.7 KB · Views: 41

Gaffer

We got some of this a few years ago and both thought it smelled worse than its intended target.