Closet rod has no end cap-clothes falling off

Sundance2

We are having problems with our clothes falling off the rod...there is no end cap. Is there suppose to be an end cap? If not...has anyone else had this problem...and if so...what did you do. Thanks.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
We are having problems with our clothes falling off the rod...there is no end cap. Is there suppose to be an end cap? If not...has anyone else had this problem...and if so...what did you do. Thanks.

Hose clamp, screwdriver.

No clothes on floor.;)

jbeletti

Doug and Debra,

Please give Customer Service about this at 877-262-8032. Have your VIN ready before the call. Thanks,

Jim

Jburks

Sundance2, we have a 2900MK and we had the same problem, I have several misc. sizes of squeeze clamps. I used a small one to cure the problem, it can be removed if need be but usually stays right there in place as well as the clothes.

Jim Posz

Another idea.

I got a couple of rubber crutch tips (also used on the ends of folding chairs) at the hardware store and pushed them over the ends of the rod. Keeps the hangars on and covers the sharp end.

buckeyebob

we hav e a 2900mk and our rod bent in the middle allowing the clothes to slide to the middle of rod.the weight pulled the rod clamp in the middle (that is screwed tobottom of shelf)to rip out,this caused the rod to pull out of end brackets dumping everything on the floor!!!!!the dealer made a nice oak support piece an screwed it to the floor and shelf,no more problems!!!!!buckeyebob

Najala

It happened to me. What I did was put a rubber on the edges to stop the clothes from slipping off the rod.:)