2010 Model Year New Product Introductions

jbeletti

Some new products from Heartland are set to debut at the 46th Annual National RV Trade Show, Dec. 2-4, at the Kentucky Exposition Center (KEC) in Louisville, Ky.

As reported today in RV Business (online)

Heartland Recreational Vehicles LLC, Elkhart, Ind., will introduce the new Edge lightweight travel trailer with four 14-foot floorplans, each weighing less than 3,000 pounds. Also debuting are the Heartland Cedar Ridge recreational park trailer, the value-priced Eagle Ridge fifth-wheel with 32- to 38-foot floorplans and the Road Warrior fifth-wheel toy hauler that provides an 88-degree turning radius.
I have little information on these new products but we'll work to get forums built out for these new products by the end of the year and I would expect the factory website to be built out with information in these products as well.

Jim

irvin56

I found the eagle on another forum

If I can remember the one I will post itNone

If JIM or others don't delete it:eek:

Problem is exactly were it is:(

pmmjarrett

Not just tired..... RETIRED!!!
Heartland Recreational Vehicles LLC, Elkhart, Ind., will introduce the new Edge lightweight travel trailer with four 14-foot floorplans

SCWEEEET, perfect for a tow haul truck. It's where I think the market is headed as people downsize or look for entry level units they don't have to get a new tow vehicle for.

I might even be able to squeeze 2 of these on my 28' bed tow haul if I build it right and load them right.... and then tow a 3rd:D