Removing Toshiba flatscreen from wallmount

dwayneb

Greetings All,
I have a 2012 Bighorn 3185rl and I want to remove my built-in Toshiba flatscreen and mount it on a swivel mount. Does anyone know what magic spell Heartland used to mount the tv originally? Mine is the original install and I cannot get to the only two screws that I can see. I have tried to get a flexible screw driver into the space. HELP!!!
Thanks!

david-steph2018

Greetings All,
I have a 2012 Bighorn 3185rl and I want to remove my built-in Toshiba flatscreen and mount it on a swivel mount. Does anyone know what magic spell Heartland used to mount the tv originally? Mine is the original install and I cannot get to the only two screws that I can see. I have tried to get a flexible screw driver into the space. HELP!!!
Thanks!

We have a 2018 Road Warrior 427RW and the screws were on the bottom of the mount. There were 2 screws and I had to use a mirror to see how to get at the screws. I think it was just a Philips head screw. Once the screws were out I had to lift the tv up off the mount. Key point use 2 people to help.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Your tv may have a strip of wood above it that we'll need to be removed. Three screws.
Then the tv should just lift up.
Maybe.

Peace
Dave

dwayneb

Your tv may have a strip of wood above it that we'll need to be removed. Three screws.
Then the tv should just lift up.
Maybe.

Peace
Dave
Thanks Dave. I was so concerned with trying to get to the back, that I had never seen the three screws. I got it removed.