Family Picture Frame

Lndeatr

Anyone else have the same family as us? In the 2 years we had our 3611 we never changed the pictures and our new Cyclone has the same pictures. We are gonna name them and come up with stories for the pictures.....

20200117_150542.jpg

Matt750

Anyone else have the same family as us? In the 2 years we had our 3611 we never changed the pictures and our new Cyclone has the same pictures. We are gonna name them and come up with stories for the pictures.....

View attachment 63606

Yes! We have a CY 4007. Lots of 4-wheelin & fishin memories....thanks for posting the pictures uncle....& yes, I’ve told the wife we need some stories to come up with. We’ve had friends ask us who they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lndeatr

Yes! We have a CY 4007. Lots of 4-wheelin & fishin memories....thanks for posting the pictures uncle....& yes, I’ve told the wife we need some stories to come up with. We’ve had friends ask us who they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fun memories. Your Aunt Veronika says hi.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

CDN

B and B
Interesting thread. I removed our frame before storage for the DW to update grandkids. A lot changes in 6 months with under 1 year olds.

Scareycake

View attachment 63606
That's so funny. When we went to look at our 4250, we told the previous owner what a beautiful family he had, he laughed and told us it was the pictures that came in the frames. ( they are the same as yours lol). He hadn't ever changed them. ... we'll probably keep up the tradition and leave them there, also. 😄. Someone should start a thread about the " heartland family" . Imagine running into different people on your travels and in passing glance at their pictures... after seeing the same folks in different rigs numerous times, they'll probably think they're in an episode of the twilight zone being stalked by some mysterious clan. Lolol

Partradams

And I like to decorate the walls with family photos. They fill the house with comfort and make you remember pleasant family adventures. I often buy similar photo frames, but they stopped being interesting to me. We have changed the interior design of our house, and now everything is decorated in a minimalist style. So I decided to print my favorite photos on acrylic glass at https://www.frameshop.com.au/acrylic-prints. And we will keep the remaining photos from the frames as a keepsake.

Last edited: