2020 4007 King Matress Measurements

Lndeatr

Hoping someone can give me the measurements on the king mattress in the 4007. I'm sure it's the same as the other models. The trailer is 3 hours away and I forgot to measure. Want to take a new matress back up with me. I believe it is RV king but really want numbers to be sure.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Matt750

The mattress in our 2019 CY 4007 is the RV king (72”x80”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fox

While I can't answer your question I will say that Manufactures will imply (based on company provided mattress identifications) incorrect info.

My prior Jayco said I had a queen bed - wrong/ too short! After 3 years we gave it up, primarily due to this incorrect spec.

If important then insist on on actual mattress measurement before deciding.

mlpeloquin

While I can't answer your question I will say that Manufactures will imply (based on company provided mattress identifications) incorrect info.

My prior Jayco said I had a queen bed - wrong/ too short! After 3 years we gave it up, primarily due to this incorrect spec.

If important then insist on on actual mattress measurement before deciding.

If you do a search, there are short queen mattresses. So you did have a queen, but it should have been stated as a short queen.

I ordered a 70X80 mattress for our 4007, the distance between the open door to the slide wall is 69-1/2. It had a 72x74 in it from the factory, not saying they didn't put whatever was sitting there at the time. I did add to the base on the bed for the longer mattress.